UPDATE: I fixed the link for the description. Sorry =="
ANOTHER UPDATE: I scanned and retyped the whole thing! YAY! If you find something new in Channary's personality, that's because I misuploaded the most important page TAT.
I should be studying right now, not THIS!but then I just realise that the deadline is really soon ._.
I have seen many awesome NEXT OCs xD
But I never thought that I would enter the contest until... I realise.......
THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY CAMLAO KIDS YET!!!!!DXomgimsodesperateandobsessedaboutcamlao
So I made this. I'm not looking forward to prizes or anything. I just really wanna do this D"x
So here you go Cambodia's and Laos' kids:
Channary Chey(Cambodia the 2nd) and Jai Chey(Laos the 2nd)
(super long so watch out...)
Both of the Chey twins
Father: Pheakdei Chey (Cambodia)
Mother: Noi Chanthavong (Laos)
Language(s): English (of course), Khmer, Laotian, Hmong, Thai, Vietnamese, (a bit of) Chinese and French multilinguistic kids...
Birthday: 20th April taurus with a bit of aires
Age: 15 younger than Mai two years
Hair: bushy and brown (inherited from their father), bangs to the right side which are kept with two clippers (identical to their mother's)
Eyes: dark brown with
Skin: darker than that of an average Laotian, lighter than that of an average Cambodian.
Likes: peace, let things go, simplifying, having their culture recognised, beach, buffalos, dancing, etc.
Dislikes: quarrels, grudges, complicating things, sarcasm, overly humid weather, politically sensitive issues, roller coasters, etc. Channary Chey-Cambodia the 2nd moon faced Appearance:
- Height: 153cm (5.02 ft)
- Weight: 52kg (114.64 lb) she is proud of herself, so she doesn't mind telling how heavu she is :v
- Hair: is long and flows in the same way as her father's does; her bang is kept tidy with red clippers.
- Extra: Always seen wearing earrings and a flower. Likes:
fashion, earrings, shorts, fishing, sailing boats, designing, any kinds of flowers, etc. Dislikes:
wearing skirts not skirts themselves
, tears(though, she sometimes bursts into tears more than her brother does)
, romantic films, books (e.g.Twilight), homework, travelling with something that have weels, potentially dangerous things, etc. Personality:
- At first glance, people may think of her as another typical short-tempered tomboy who hates romance and wearing skirts. In reality, however, she's a girly girl who enjoys chatting on Skype about girly stuffs, high fashion and plants, and hates going into "dangerous" adventures. She is just simply short-tempered, hates wearing skirts and romance.
- She smiles all the time. No matter how she feels (happy or annoyed), she always smiles.that's daddy's girl xD
- Unlike her father, Channary doesn't overreacts when she gets worried. However, she has phobia toward "potential" danger, so she always watches her steps carefully. Not to mention, if you ask her: "Something's wrong with your [insert family member here]...", overly disturbing images pop up in her head.
- Compared to her dad, Channary is more open and outgoing. She enjoys socializing and going out with her friends.
- She is pretty open-minded. She is quite eager in learning new things and modernizing her designs. However, she is also proud of her origin and heritage. Therefore, most of her designs are combinations of modern things and traditional things.
- Channary loves designing from outfits to furniture,... and pots. Just give her a pencil and a piece of paper, she will spend time and effort designing and sketching things until there is no blank place left on that paper... Jai Chey-Laos the 2nd heart, mind, spirit Appearance:
- Height: 171cm (5.61 ft)
- Weight: 64kg (141.1 lb)
- Hair: is kept in ponytail, has the ahoge that's similar to his mother's, his bang is kept tidy with blue clippers.
- Extra: just a few tricks with his hair and he will look exactly like his sister. twins after all... Likes:
wild animals, climbing mountains, walking in forests (only during daylight though), sculptures, trolling others by disguising himself as a girl ('cause he has girly eyelashes and is spoiled by uncle Thailand :U), etc. Dislikes:
spooky things, jumpscares, horror movies, monsters, ghosts, walking through forests during the night,... (basically, anything that may scare him), guns, noisy cities, seeing something's ruined (e.g.broken vase), sudden changes (he can't stand them), being assumed as gay becuase of his weird "hobby", etc. Personality:
- Because of his weird "hobby" (that I mentioned), people's first impression about him is " a girly guy who wears earrings, sometimes wear girly clothes clothes designed by his sister, enjoys sewing and hates spooky stuffs". Paradoxically, he's pretty a manly guy: he loves climbing mountains, visiting forests, jogging, saving wild animals (now that's what I call a HERO!)
. It is simply that he wears earrings, is forced to wear his sister's designed clothes, enjoys sewing and hates spooky stuffs.
- He smiles all the time. However, unlike Channary's, his smile is very geuine. He is very optimistic and calm~ and doesn't let things worry him much~ But he is too naive, can be easily get tricked (and get scared). It is usually his sister who watches over him and explains some sarcastic remarks (but most of the times, she won't explain anything =A=")that's mommy's boy xD
- He is a very good listener. People feel very comfortable confessing things to him. He is calm , quite and polite, gives useful suggestions and keeps secrets very well.
- Compared to his sister, he is pretty shy and passive. It is not until you say hi to him first, will he talk to you.
- He is a little bit tradional and can't stand new things. It is fine if the changes is slow, but if it's fast, he cannot adjust to it and will lose some hair.
- Jai is the one who makes Channary's things on paper come into reality. He is very skillful with hands and do many artifacts such as sculptures, clothes, pots, furniture, etc. (making sculptures and sewing is preferable)
I know that ~BlueStorm369
already said that no younger siblings allowed, but here's my headcanon:Noone knows who's younger of the twins. Even the papers won't help :v
Seriously, I would never make this headcanon if this didn't happen:
One of my classmates has this kind of problem. According to the papers, he was born in 1996. But in reality,... he was born in 1995.
Therefore he ended up as a big bro in our class xD
So yep! Loopholes loopholes over da place~ I luv loopholes~ people may give that weird look while reading this I suppose so...
I am trully sorry if I made any mistakes related with National stuffs, and I will totaly appreciate if you can fix those mistake here.
I just wanna the kids be a little bit accurate and suit their nationality well
, but also a little bit different as long as it doesn't clashes much with the facts.
Anyways please enjoy and let my ship sail~
The Chey twins :me~
Laos OC (Noi and random Saengchan
P.s. Just one more Burma the 2nd and we get NEXT Indochina~
And I will scan stuffs later.
But Right now, I'll just disappear again